10.19.2010

Im Back Again

Hey guys! OK so I just noticed that I haven't posted for about a month now which is terrible!! I know, I know. The fact that I have been having so many others things on my plate and that I don't know what type of blog I want, personal or fashion, are the reasons why I haven't been posting. I want to have a fashion blog because that was the point of my blog from the beginning, but I also want a personal because I have soooo much to talk about lol. I'm also thinking about changing my blog's name, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we reach it. There are many drafts that are pretty much ready to be posted so I will post them within the next couple of days. Bare with me people!
                                                                                                     Peace. Love. Apple Juice.


Isn't this picture just beautiful? I love the beach <3

No comments:

Post a Comment