3.16.2011

The Perfect Black Wedge Bootie

I have been looking to find the perfect wedge booties for months now. I have found many that I've liked, but they are either sold out, out of my budget, or in a style I am not looking for. I am seeking black wedge booties because they are boots that can be worn everyday, every season, and for most occasions. Here are some that I've found for you guys just in case you don't own a staple pair of your own. Feel free to take the name of the shoes and search for them at cheaper rates, or just click the name and it'll take you to where they are currently available.





















Seychelles Wedge Boot $49.99





















Acne "Hybria" $650























Acne "Admire" $680
















Sam Edelman "Zoe" $144













Sam Edelman "Zoyla" $176


















Sam Edelman "Valin" $156.95












Jeffrey Campbell "Vienna" $107.95

















Jeffrey Campbell "Tasman" $130

No comments:

Post a Comment