1.21.2011

Golden Globes 2011


Power couple Brad and Angelina in Tom Ford and Atelier Versace
The couple looked great, but I feel like I've seen this from them before; they never really switch it up. I absolutely love the gown but it somewhat reminds me of the navy gown she wore to the 2009 Screen Actors Guild Awards. Maybe she just knows what works for her or maybe she is afraid of change, whatever the case she looked great.
Sophia Vergara in Vera Wang
Milla Jovavich in Armani Prive`

Fav look: Claire Daines in Calven Klein Collection
January Jones in Versace

Halle Berry in Nina Ricci 
Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
I feel like JLo never takes chances. Her hair is always one of four style, her makeup is always the same, and her wardrobe is made up of only pastel colors. I want to see something different from her. Nevertheless she looked amazing and the dress was stunning.
......................................................................................................................................................................
 The fashion on the red carpet this year was very intense,but there are two women who definitely stood out to me. These women kept it very girly with perfectly picked gowns for their different body types, leaving the hair very simple, and the make-up very subtly. The overall look was glam and that iis just how I like it...

This beautiful Armani Prive` gown works beautifully with Anne's height and slim figure. It's sexy, yet extremely classy leaving just the right amount to the imagination.
Marchesca
I loved everything about her look. The ombre effect of the beading was beautiful, and  I love how the dress essentuated her very small waist. Although her shoes were'nt visible, she didn't slack on that either.


For me, Olivia was the style star of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment