3.28.2011

Cargo Jackets!

With every season comes a must have, and for this spring that must have would be a cargo jacket.
These jackets are great for warm and cool weather. I love to match them up with skirts and dresses for contrast, and of course they go well with jeans. The come in many different textures, prints, and colors; my favorite happens to be the Khaki.




Everyone loves them!



This is me rocking the cargo jacket trend during my spring break. I bought this jacket a year ago because I just loved the style, especially the belt. Who knew I'd be one step ahead for what is the "IT" thing?

 


 I wore it with a simple black tank, black pencil skirt, gray socks, and brown boots and bag. The jacket has enough going on with the pockets and straps, so I didn't want to complicate things; less is more. 

(Cargo Jacket: Who A U, Skirt and Purse: H&M, Tank and Over the knee socks: Forever 21, Boots: Steve Madden)
P.S. I really need to buy a good camera lol

No comments:

Post a Comment