4.29.2011

Watching the Royal Wedding...


Tonight I went to the club then the diner, but as I ate I could not stop thinking about the royal wedding. As soon as I got in (at 4:30am), as sleepy as I am, I tuned to watch. This is the wedding of the century and will affect many countries since William is the heir to the throne. I find it absolutely astonishing how he went about everything over the past decade, as far as dating someone outside of the aristocracy and actually marrying for love

I am most excited to see Kate's gown, which has been kept very secret, because her style is very simple and chic. Just as with her late mother in-law, designers have been scrambling to make the perfect design for her gown. Rumor has it Alexander McQueen creative director, Sarah Burton, will be designing Kate Middleton's gown. I would definitely like to see Kate step out of her shell and where something accepted yet still unexpected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment